Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Jessica Alves

 Alves has spent more than P500,000 on the cosmetic procedure of 103. 51 of them included plastic surgery. Alves has undergone liposuction as well as gel fillers injected into her shoulder, biceps, and the triceps. Minoxidil is also used topically, and has undergone hair transplants as well as numerous facelifts. Alves also wears tinted contacts and has undergone 12 rhinoplasties. The first plastic surgery she underwent was performed at the age of 17 to treat the gynecomastia. At the age of 19, her first nose surgery was done. In March 2020, Alves had invested approximately P650,000 in 60 procedures that make her look like the Barbie doll. Alves said that she attempted to temper her masculine traits prior to transition by appearing more masculine during the procedures. "I was feminine and, when I was struggling to be masculine about myself, I made the decision to make myself appear as male as I could." regardless of how Barbie-like I looked, it didn't alleviate the hurt inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice Eve

   Eve has appeared on television dramas such as the BBC's The Rotters' Club, Agatha Christie's Poirot and Hawking and starred i...